Comprehensive audit and evaluation of every known and unknown use of water.
Analysis performed by degreed engineers and overseen by our expert management team.
Actionable data and collaborative decision-making bring long-term value and ROI.
OUR PROPRIETARY WATER
INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENT PROCESS
Professional Installation & Management
Transmit actionable data to billing system via our proprietary Smart Installation Management System.
Analyze and discover revenue opportunities inside inconsistent data between meters and billing systems.
Water Meter System Analysis
Envocore conducts system surveys and metering testing and tests to verify accuracy and create framework for meter changeout as well as to help build revenue recovery model.
Identify systems that can easily integrate with your current billing system and into the physical attributes of your distribution system.
PRELIMINARY SYSTEM ANALYSIS SERVICES
The preliminary system analysis we perform positions our utility customers to increase efficiency, implement substantial infrastructure improvements, and save money.
We complete a detailed customer questionnaire that enables us to draw sound, strategic conclusions about your systems and about how your business is run. We capture the following kinds of critical information:
- Meter sizes and quantities
- Annual water quantity produced
- Annual water quantity sold
- Annual revenue from water sales and wastewater sales
- Cost to produce water (variable production cost)
- Water and wastewater rate structures
- Annual non-revenue water percentage
We collaborate with you to identify operational expenditures and associated operations dollars that may be used to offset project costs:
- Labor/vehicle costs for reading meters
- Labor and ongoing material costs for replacing/repairing meters
- Existing subcontracts for meter reading/service that could be reduced or eliminated
- Labor/vehicle costs for ongoing turn-on/turn-off service calls and end-user billing investigations
- Annual costs associated with reactionary response to leaks and breaks
We align on business goals and issues to be resolved, share initial project recommendations, and identify expected project outcomes.
We work with our customer to choose the technology that will be used for meters and for AMR/AMI and then move to the Data Analysis and Triage stage.
WATER EFFICIENCY SOLUTIONS THAT MAKE GOOD BUSINESS SENSE
Discover how some of our clients make the most of their energy and resources for efficiency & sustainability.