Our team does the following:
- Reduces energy usage and improves the efficiency of lighting, water, and building envelope performance
- Improves occupant comfort and performance
- Screens and background checks all of our installers and places a premium on security, carefully tracking all onsite work
- Works flexible day and night shifts and wears easily identifiable company uniforms and badges
- Completes professional design-build efforts with minimal disruption to students, teachers, and administrators
Our lighting solutions enable K-12 schools to lower energy and maintenance costs while maximizing occupant comfort and student performance. We create smart building designs that integrate advanced lighting control systems and building automation, as well as human-centric lighting systems.
For example, tunable LED lights have the ability to impact schools’ energy expenditures, saving up to $2 billion annually for U.S. K-12 schools across the country. They are also a cost-effective tool used in classroom settings to support a variety of learning styles and teaching methods.
Sophisticated lighting control systems can do everything from turning lights off when spaces are unoccupied to automatically dimming on sunny days to providing manual control in specific rooms. In addition, more sophisticated lighting control systems can also be used to track hospital-owned assets throughout medical facilities.
Replacing older traditional lights with LED lighting is one way to achieve greater sustainability as well as energy savings. Tunable LED lights have the ability to impact energy expenditures, saving up to billions annually for healthcare facilities across the country. LED lights are also a cost-effective tool used in healthcare facility settings to support doctor, nurse, and medical center staff productivity.
Advanced water efficiency solutions provide ROI-driven results for K-12 schools. We identify, design, and build water, sewer, and energy-efficiency solutions unique to each building to reduce energy use and save money, as well as identify hidden exterior water use issues.
Our solutions cover plumbing applications and HVAC equipment, including condensers, compressors, pumps, boilers, and cooling tower optimization. We also build reverse osmosis water purification, water leak detection, low-water harvesting, storm water management, and smart irrigation systems, including design and installation of controllers that analyze weather patterns and soil vapor transformation.
K-12 schools can save up to 20% on heating and cooling costs when our project delivery teams implement air sealing and energy loss prevention measures. We ensure that everything meant to stay outside actually stays outside and that everything meant to stay inside actually stays inside.
Our expertise includes the following:
- Building envelope performance audits
- Air barrier penetration sealing
- Weather stripping and caulking
- Insulation and spray foams
- Window solutions
- Solar shade solutions
- Cool roof technologies
- Destratification solutions
- Pipe insulation
- Turnkey installation